Honestly, all I did was move the servers to a new room. Danna and I are having a baby, and that means that my current office and unofficial server room needs to become a nursery. Last week I moved the servers to a new home: upstairs in our media room. One power supply and one hard drive later, all the web sites are back on line. Moral: don't poke the bear. These machines have been running nonstop for four years. It turns out there's a difference between a server that is designed for that an an IDE-drive based Shuttle with a 1.6 Ghz Celeron processor. Oh, well, there's nothing on this site that is so earth shattering that it has to be up 24x7. Still, I'd like to have slightly better uptime.